Does huddling inside because of the cold weather have you wheezing and sneezing?
Here's a smarter, high-tech way to tackle indoor allergens
Today's tightly sealed homes may be great at protecting you and your family from the outdoor elements, but as a result they lock many airborne contaminants inside with you! It's estimated that indoor air is five times more polluted than outdoor air. No wonder so many of us now suffer from allergies and asthma. Now there's an easy, automatic, energy-saving way to clean the air in your home and get guaranteed allergy relief. Plus, it's so quiet that you might even forget it's there.
The sophisticated BreatheSmart™ Air Purifier from Alen® Corp is so technologically advanced that it takes the guesswork out of air purification. It is the smartest, quietest and most powerful way to detect and rid your home of moderate and heavy pollutants including allergens, dust mites, mold spores, mildew, pet dander, pollen, ragweed, dust and smoke, as well as many odors and chemicals and bacteria.
The next time your air conditioning or heating system begins spewing dust and other particles into the air, consider the pure air you could be breathing with the simple-to-use Alen BreatheSmart Air Purifier. This is the ultimate air purification system designed by the pros based on input from people just like you, through extensive focus groups, surveys, customer feedback and in-home surveys.
- It's the most powerful air purification system that Alen has ever developed. With 42 percent greater airflow, it can circulate all of the air within an 1,100 square foot space more than twice every hour on its highest speed, or for those with severe allergy symptoms, it will circulate the air more often in smaller spaces.
- Just set it, forget it and save money. The Energy Star-Certified BreatheSmart, with SmartSensor technology, automatically turns itself up or down. It adjusts its airflow based on the amount of allergens and pollutants that it detects in your air. You can save as much as 51 percent in energy costs compared to other indoor air purification systems.
- It tells you about your air quality. The SmartSensor Air Quality Monitor reports the level of airborne pollutants in your air. Red = heavy; orange = moderate and blue = maintaining pure air.
- It's 50 percent quieter than other units. The peaceful WhisperMax technology operates at a soothing "pink noise" frequency, which researchers have found to promote more restful sleep. With this specially designed fan and air chamber, you won't have to endure irritating high-frequency white noise in order to have cleaner air.
- No more guessing when you need to change the filter. The unique Smart Filter Life Timer measures how you are using the Alen BreatheSmart Air Purifier and tells you when it's time to replace the HEPA filter based on how hard the system is working in your home (fan speed and duration of use). Maintaining pure, healthy air has never been easier.
- Sleep free of distractions! The LED indicator lights can be dimmed, which is especially desirable when BreatheSmart is used in bedrooms.
You could continue feeling stuffy and miserable, or you could remove dust, pollen, pet dander, mold spores, allergens and other airborne pollutants by using this latest smart technology. The competitively priced BreatheSmart Air Purifier comes with Alen's lifetime limited warranty and exclusive allergy relief guarantee.
About Alen Corp
For more than 8 years, Alen® Corporation has empowered and inspired people worldwide to Live Better. Alen produces a line of high quality air purifiers, designed to help allergy sufferers and others adversely affected by poor indoor air quality. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Alen has taken its mission to help people Live Better into the global marketplace, enabling customers across the world to live happier, healthier lives by improving the air they breathe.
Always putting customers first, Alen continues to develop products that address the growing list of health concerns related to poor indoor air quality. In addition to allergies, this includes asthma, chemical sensitivities, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), lung disease, heart disease and other respiratory illnesses.
Alen is shaping the future of the indoor air purification industry by developing high quality products and becoming the first and only company to offer a Lifetime Limited Warranty—providing customers pure air for life.