Find out what's happening in your home, right under your nose. This quick and easy do-it-yourself indoor air quality test strip is a smart and inexpensive way to get all the facts.
Other test kits available include: Allergen, Fiberglass, F.A.S.T., R.A.P.I.D., Dust Mite, Staph, Bacteria, Mold, Fungus and Formaldehyde.
Easily monitor your indoor air quality and test for allergens, fiberglass, staph, bacteria, dust mites or formaldehyde with air quality test strips from Alen.
Who Should Use Organic Vapor Screen Check?
Real Estate Professionals
Insurance Claim Adjusters
County, City, and State Officials
Building Maintenance Supervisors
Test and Balance Professionals
School and Plant Operators
Refunds/replacements are only given on unopened/unused packages.
- Identifies over 40 organic chemicals
- Can be used to measure personal exposure or room exposure
- Easy to use and inexpensive - test strip, postage paid envelope and test results are included in this one low price.
- Measures over 50 compounds including Benzene, Toluene, Acetone, Mineral Spirits, Hexane, and Styrene.
- Analyzed by a AIHA accredited lab
- Written report
- Made in the USA
Product ID: OVSCTESTKITS
There is no warranty for test kits.