This quick and easy do-it-yourself indoor air quality test strip is a smart and inexpensive way to get monitor fungus levels in your home.
Find out what's happening in your home, right under your nose. This quick and easy do-it-yourself indoor air quality test strip is a smart and inexpensive way to get all the facts.
Other test kits available include: Allergen, Fiberglass, F.A.S.T., R.A.P.I.D., Dust Mite, Staph, Bacteria, Mold and Formaldehyde.
Easily monitor your indoor air quality and test for allergens, fiberglass, staph, bacteria, dust mites or formaldehyde with air quality test strips from Alen.
Who Should Use Fungus Screen Check?
- Real Estate Professionals
- Insurance Claim Adjusters
- Industrial Hygienists
- HVAC Engineers
- Building Managers
- Facility Managers
- Facility Operators
- Government Officials
- County, City, and State Officials
- Building Maintenance Supervisors
- Test and Balance Professionals
- School and Plant Operators
- Hospital Engineers
- Easy to use indoor air quality test kit
- Complete instructions included
- Quick and Easy
- Economical IAQ Testing-Test strip, postage paid envelope and test results are included in this one low price.
- Fungal Elements and Spore Analysis
- Includes Sample Collection Device
- Includes AIHA Accredited Lab Analysis for Molds
- Uses Bio-Scan Sample Collection Technology
- Same Samples Used by Professionals
- Made in the USA
- Refunds/replacements are only given on unopened/unused packages.
There is no warranty on test kits.