Reasons why fall allergy season is the worst!
While everyone is out enjoying the changing leaves and cooler temperatures....
you're typically just waiting for the misery of fall allergy season to end.
Read on to see why the crisp fall air can really be an allergy sufferer's nightmare!
1. Weed pollen, which is spread mainly during the fall, sticks especially well to cat and dog fur. That means, every time your cat enters the room you have to leave it.
2. Your friends are constantly taking pictures like this...
And they snap a picture of you, like this...
3. Your symptoms include sneezing
Itchy, watery eyes that can make you look scary
or like you're just always upset
Constant congestion that makes your nose feel like a faucet
And did we mention the sneezing?
4. Really, there are just never enough tissues.
5. Basically while everyone is frolicking in the leaves and enjoying the foliage, you're just covering your face, ready for it to be over.
6. If you're ready to feel like this during fall allergy season...
Try adding an Alen Air Purifier for Allergies to your home and experience allergy relief today!
Air Purifier LOVE!
I love Alen Air Purifiers! I have a lot of allergies and these are the best things ever!!
jeff1944 from OH